My 2000 XLS | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2000 XLS

Just picked this up today... I'm not familiar with Explorers much so any help or guidence would be appreciated.

Its a 4x4 so a 2" lift and some bigger tires is all i'll probably throw on besides cleaning it up a bit on the inside and out.
100_1144.jpg

100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

I love it so far but this is my other car from the blue oval kinda nice its matching LOL
GTS71.jpg

GTS70.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice vehicle collection. Both look nice.

No sleepy eye mod on the Probe? :D

Nice rides! Welcome to the forum... :wavey:

thanks for the welcome guys.... Def. no sleepy eye mod on the probe it has custom FX35 projectors in them instead!

GTS65.jpg

Much better than a sleepy eye mod!

I've owned a few Probe GT's, I think they were really underrated cars.

welcome and nice x and probe

welcome to the site, it will heped me out alot with tons of info and tips on fixing and keeping the ex tuned up, and im sure it will help you too.

Thanks guys lots of good info here I don't know where to start lol.

dukes u gonna put hids on ur x

Yeah that is on the list so just need to figure out how to do it

Hey! That looks like mine! Except you have two extra doors. Great looking truck and Probe!!

ok my biggest question i have which i'm a little confused about. my vin is the x vin does this mean my engine is the OHV or SOHC?

Vin "X" is the workhorse OHV...

thanks..its what i thought but a couple threads on here were a little confusing.

Finally got my first mod done. i have alot more arriving this week Here some pics of the updated look!

100_1149.jpg

100_1148.jpg

yeah its got some serious potential especially when boosted.

Thanks! Can't wait to get more done

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

AHHHH **** that looks beast, im glad the lights worked out. they look great man.

did you swap out the old bulbs for the 6500K
:exp::exp:

Back