• Register Today It's free!

My 2003 Ranger Tremor, Mod Pics!

JHL981

Reaction score
City, State
Daytona Beach, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Ranger Tremor
Hey guys, my name is Jon, I live in Daytona beach, Florida, and I own a Ranger Tremor. Why is it called a ranger tremor, because it comes with a 485 watt Pioneer Audio system. White faced gauges similar to the sport trace, high output alternator, and 16" 5 spoke wheels. And it wouldnt be complete without Explorer modifications in my tremor. Let me know what yall think:

334741_123_full.jpg

334741_224_full.jpg

334741_231_full.jpg

Now for the interior, my favorite part, cause its painted sonic blue to match my exterior color, and I have explorer parts in it which it make my truck better.

334741_268_full.jpg

334741_269_full.jpg

My custom painted Overhead Console from an explorer:
334741_266_full.jpg

334741_267_full.jpg

My autodimming mirror from an explorer:
334741_273_full.jpg

Painted Radio Bezel
334741_242_full.jpg

And it wouldnt be complete without an explorer dome light cause the one that came with my truck sucked:

334741_244_full.jpg

So i'd like to thank the ford explorer for having parts that us ranger owners can modify into our vehicles, since rangers dont come with much:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good.

Nice! I like the console the best. I wouldn't mind one of those. What year is it out of?

the only picture that still works - the overhead lite - is a good idea. i might do the same swap myself.

well look at the post dates:

02-24-2004

lmao.
5 years old!

well look at the post dates:

02-24-2004

lmao.
5 years old!

yeah i noticed the date. that wasnt the important part of what i was saying. i was commenting on how i like the dome lite out of the explorer.

can someone please direct me to where i can see the pics again. I have been waiting and the pics would provide valuable info as well as a visual importance. thanks

Sorry, that member must have had the pics hosted somewhere other than here, and he hasn't posted here in 5 years.
I doubt he'll be back to fix the link.

thanks and i appreciate it. i have hired a good buddy who does electrical work on cars and sent him the post. and he stated that oh thats easy. so i personally will do a right up and of course store the pics on my computer so this never happens again. thanks again.

Back