• Register Today It's free!

My 2007 Ford Sport Trac

naminad

Reaction score
City, State
Guam
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Explorer Sport Trac
Here is my 2007 ford explorer sport trac.
I am not quite done with everything yet, my mom gave me this car for school and it is basically the family car. I am just trying to pimp out the family car i guess. Let me know what you guys think!

Although i am still undecided on what bed cover to get, i am asking every thread but not that much responses.

Should i get the OEM or the Undercover bed cover?

Pics:

IMG_7388.jpg

IMG_7389.jpg

IMG_7390.jpg

IMG_7375.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what kind of tail light guards are those ?

Guam - it's where America starts its day!

Has the truck always been on the island or did you ship it (yes I know it wasn't built there)?

Nice looking Trac though.

I like the tail light guards too...shame that the bull bar doesn't look great on our trucks... maybe just me... I've been wanting one. Might look better all black w/ black grill???
The chrome accents are not my taste but at least it's consistent on the truck.
Mud flaps, tint and rain guards look great.
As far as bed cover - I have only had experience with the OEM cover and I love it - quite heavy but functional.
(Did I cover everything?)

Guam - it's where America starts its day!

Has the truck always been on the island or did you ship it (yes I know it wasn't built there)?

Nice looking Trac though.

i thought you wouldnt noticed im from Guam and well of course we do have a Ford dealer in Guam so it was shipped here of course.

im not really done with my Trac though, im planning on a Truxxx lift kit with awesome rims.

I like the tail light guards too...shame that the bull bar doesn't look great on our trucks... maybe just me... I've been wanting one. Might look better all black w/ black grill???
The chrome accents are not my taste but at least it's consistent on the truck.
Mud flaps, tint and rain guards look great.
As far as bed cover - I have only had experience with the OEM cover and I love it - quite heavy but functional.
(Did I cover everything?)

thank you, im trying to get the chrome tail light guards.... will it match?
i think the bull bar looks good on the truck and im fine with the chrome grill, since my truck is dark blue.

thank you for your comments, although i might be taking out the mud flaps when i get a Truxxx lift and rims?

so your bed cover does not leak?
do you have pics with your truck though?
can i see how it looks?

Funny you should ask if it leaks - when it rains here (Mobile - just voted "rainiest" city!) and it does, it does NOT leak
However the car wash I usually go to just did a renovation with new equipment and one of the sprayers must go at just the right angle because a little water does get in the bed.
But just regular rain, it is fine.

I don't have pics available at the time...look here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326535

and you might could find some. Or simply Google it.

Funny you should ask if it leaks - when it rains here (Mobile - just voted "rainiest" city!) and it does, it does NOT leak
However the car wash I usually go to just did a renovation with new equipment and one of the sprayers must go at just the right angle because a little water does get in the bed.
But just regular rain, it is fine.

I don't have pics available at the time...look here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=326535

and you might could find some. Or simply Google it.

oh okay, well now i know what bed cover to get then
what are your upgrades for your sport trac?

nice truck!!!! what kind of bull bar is that? I have the same exact color ST and i think the chrome looks great with that color. I had the chrome accents for around the doors, looked great at first but then started peeling off and got pretty nasty. Thinking of putting it on again b/c the glue is a pain removing. please let me know about that bull bar. thanks and keep on trac

I like the tail light guards too...shame that the bull bar doesn't look great on our trucks... Might look better all black w/ black grill???
I have the same stainless steel bull bar on my truck as well, same color of truck even. I kinda wish I had never mounted it but the day after I did I watched a neighbor back into my truck several times. I used the fob and set off the alarm but he knew he was hitting it. I have several dents in the bar so it does work. I was considering painting or coating it black, maybe even the grill as well. I wish I had went black or transparent on the wind diverter as well now.

well, as of how it looks now, i am not quite done yet.
the bull bar, i dont know what brand its called, but i got it at a shop here to order it.
any other ideas on what i should do to my trac?

nice truck!!!! what kind of bull bar is that? I have the same exact color ST and i think the chrome looks great with that color. I had the chrome accents for around the doors, looked great at first but then started peeling off and got pretty nasty. Thinking of putting it on again b/c the glue is a pain removing. please let me know about that bull bar. thanks and keep on trac

get the stainless ones. they cost double but you only have to buy them once.

get the stainless ones. they cost double but you only have to buy them once.

i agree with Tech, but they are not as attractive as the chromes.
im planning on buying the mirror cover thats half chrome, so i can have a little of the side mirror showing and part chrome
:D

Back