CLEAR CORNERS
FLOWMASTER 50 SERIES CATBACK
SKYJACKER 2 INCH LIFT**
15X8 DAYTONA SERIES 84 WHEELS**

**purchased, not installed

Up Next....
31x10.5 Kumho Venture M/T

... any other suggestions?​

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Paint job? The two tone is kind of rare though. Keep us updated.

-Drew

I thought about a paint job to just straight jet black..... but I decided to do the Lift, Tires/Wheels, Exhaust, etc. first.

Right now I am lookin at early October for the lift and wheels/tires. That way I will be able to figure out exactly what lift I want (if I can afford the 4" suspension lift, I will do that before the BL).

I need to replace the U-Joints, so that is kind of hindering progress.

So, eventually, a paint job will be done, but I would best say that is about 10 months away.

semi-update... scrapped immediate plans on major lift/tire overhaul due to a fresh $3.06 for premium gasoline

However, She goes in for Tint some time next week. (will do more extensive before/after photos of the windows)

another update.... date set for the windows... waiting for some free time for the Flowmasters, waiting for the new dashmat to come in.

Planned out future mods (gotta respect the minimum wage job), hoping to have the 'wood' interior trim bought and IN the interior about 2 weeks from now. Also possibility of a new head unit as well.

tgertz77 said:
I thought about a paint job to just straight jet black..... but I decided to do the Lift, Tires/Wheels, Exhaust, etc. first.

very good idea!

-Drew

Nice progress!

thanks... since last couple pics I have added a hood shield, window air visors, new floor mats and a steering wheel cover.. and clear corners and the double cupholder that started in '92's are on thier way.

Expecting the rear air deflector in a week and a half or so (its on back order)..

ANNDDD.... the digi camera needs new batteries.

so I'll probably update it with pics in a couple weeks.

tgertz u got pics of the flows and the clears we would love to see how it looks and nice x by the way also keep the good work.

Back