My 92 Sport | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 92 Sport

i think his was painted over( after the factory paint job ) click on the first link in my signature...you'll see i don't have one ....it's there but i have the best 3m electrical tape over it so it's now black .i like it better that way and after almost a full year of weather ,pressure washings and heat the tape has yet to fall off .for $5 bucks at home depot sure did a better job than some other pin stripeing i have seen at auto part stores plus it was the exact width to to cover the orange stripe.

The Explorer was re-painted by the person who owned it before me. Quite frankly I am not very pleased with some of the things that were done either. Since the molding was left on when it was painted it has started to chip where it meets the body. I cleaned up the bottom when I applied the bed liner, and I have thought about removing the molding and applying bed liner all the way up to the natural body line to help fix the paint. The jury is still out on whether or not that will happen. And thanks for all the compliments on the truck :D

Back