my 99 ex | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my 99 ex

hey everyone. ive looked around the site quite a bit and finally opened a photobucket account. so here is my ex :)

99explorer.jpg

this is how it first started. some nice wheels. not really my style but i tried it for two months until one was a little low and i hit some rr tracks and cracked on.

0624090753.jpg

then i had some 29 inch thornbirds i ran around with on 15x10s til i got tired of the hum.

2010-04-17181330.jpg

2010-04-17181349.jpg

2010-04-17181358.jpg

now this is how she sets. with some 33s and ar wheels.

and here is my old ranger i had before the ex. me and a buddy put a 351 and a c6 with an np205 in it. i learned so much from this project.
thedangerranger.jpg

and this is what my next project is gonna be. i thought long and hard about just sas on the ex but id love to keep it like it is.
kickcoil011.jpg

95d6c27d.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Explorer looks badass! I love the stance. Is there a BL + TT and shackles? If so, what size body lift? If I was to lift my Explorer, that's the kind of look I'd like to go for...

actually its just a 3 inch body lift. the pa883. i did some trimming to the inner fenders. i am gonna do a tt and shackles when i buy new shocks and get it aligned all at once. gotta figure out what im gonna do about a receiver hitch when i get my shackles. just got the exhaust done yesterday too.

Oh nice, I like it!

looks badass!! i love those wheels!

nice x u got

Thanks everyone. I still think it looks tiny even with the 33' s. Hopeto sas after I find a good DD.

Back