My '99 Sport on Dubs | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My '99 Sport on Dubs

Sorry for the night shots, they haven't salted the roads yet so I tossed the wheels back on

gallery2122.jpg

2122-3009-39876.jpg

2122-3009-39877.jpg

2122-3009-39878.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

from what i can see, it looks pretty sweet! keep up the good work!

Thanks, I'll be posting some better pics tommorrow if the weather is nice

looks sweet.. are they chrome ? they look like black chrome from those pics, but probably cus they were taken at night..

yeah, theyre chrome; chrome looks really cool like that at night.

haggard, they look AWESOME, even if the pics are at night :thumbsup: what are they, though? it doesnt specify in your sig.

The rims are Limited 286s

I like it!

Some day shots as promised

2122-3009-39968.jpg

2122-3009-39969.jpg

2122-3009-39970.jpg

2122-3009-39971.jpg

holy rear end sag! heh. looks nice though :)

Originally posted by tbomb
holy rear end sag! heh. looks nice though :)

200+ lbs sub box hehehe. It's not as bad as it looks in the pics when it's on flat pavement. My driveways not the most level thing around. I just have to do about 1.25" TT but I don't know how it would affect the CVs

Ditch brushguard, lower, little inexpensive accessories and you're pimpin.

looks great...and for gods sake clean out your wheel wells

i say lower it a wee bit also then itll look amazing :eek:

Sweet truck Haggard,, bice dubs

thetikler welcome to the site .. let me know if you find anything thats helpful for your vehicle... lol

what kinda system do u have that uses a 200 lb box???

2 15"s, 10 cubic foot box, 2 Optima yellow tops and 6 amps. 200 estimate would be box, amp/battery rack, subs, amps and batts

Truck looks good!

I have a question... (don't flame me, I know it's your truck and yes, I used to do it to with my light bar up front too).

Howcome you have 20" onroad wheels, clears, and a brushguard? How much offroading are you really going to do in that truck in which you need to protect your front end?

I used to have the light bar up front too, but when I lowered it, I took it off because I thought that a street truck with a light bar / brush guard was a little confused.

Like I said, it's your truck and I'm not saying it looks bad, but I'm just curious as to why?

Thanks!

Ry.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

When I got the truck it had the brushguard on it and I kinda liked the way it looked, but the real reason I've kept it on is since I've had the truck 2 cars have backed into the front of my truck when they were parallel parking, not hard enough to hurt the guard but imagine what it would have done to the plastic bumper and factory fogs

Back