• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

My air conditioner stopped working.

tatt2d47

Reaction score
City, State
Jennings
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ford explorer 4x4 4
The a/c quit working in my explorer. I was wondering if anyone might have a solution?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars
Welcome to this forum! Your thread was renamed & moved into the A/C section. Did you check to see if there is sufficient freon in the system? Is the compressor running? Do you have a single or dual A/C? Did you check the operation of the blend door actuator?

tatt2d47

Reaction score
City, State
Jennings
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ford explorer 4x4 4
Welcome to this forum! Your thread was renamed & moved into the A/C section. Did you check to see if there is sufficient freon in the system? Is the compressor running? Do you have a single or dual A/C? Did you check the operation of the blend door actuator?
It was working one and the day my wife went to turn the fan on and nothing.

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars