• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

My big hobby - 2014 Mustang GT

GLOCKer

Reaction score
City, State
Marietta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
1998 Explorer Limited
So this is my dream car! I was very fortunate to be able to buy this new in 2014, just two days before the Mustang 50th anniversary. We actually sold the Ford Explorer I was driving in 2014 to help buy this; a 2003 Eddie Bower 4.0 Explorer with only 46,000 miles put on it in 11 years!

This is from the day I bought it; I flew up to Baltimore from Atlanta early on a Friday and my in-laws picked me up from the airport and drove me 10 minutes to the dealership.

In the past four years, I've done a few things to the car including lowering springs, BOSS 302 wheels, MGW Race Spec shifter, Brembo brakes, minor exterior tweaks, and a ProCharger P-1SC-1 Stage II supercharger.

In fact, the whole reason I ended up with my 1998 Explorer project is because I wanted something to drive on my off days when it was raining and my wife's car isn't available (I'm fortunate to have a vehicle provided to me by my employer for work use).

roscoe 0202

Reaction score
City, State
salt lake city utah
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 explorer sport
good lookin ride
roscoe

GLOCKer

Reaction score
City, State
Marietta, GA