My dad's new car 2012 ford fusion se | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My dad's new car 2012 ford fusion se

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
Hey guys my dad just bought a 2012 ford fusion se 4 cylinder on the 2nd of december

Its $204 for 27 months

It has

8 way power driver seat and 2 way manual passenger seat

Power Windows

Power Locks

Sirius XM Satelitte Radio

AM/FM/CD/MP3 Capabilty

Auto Headlights

Fog Lights

17 Inch Alloys

Equipment Group 202A

Sun & SYNC Value Package

Moonroof

Spoiler

Anti Theft Alarm

Reverse Sensing System

Attachments

• fusion.jpg
    fusion.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 375
  • fusion1.jpg
    fusion1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 347
  • fusion2.jpg
    fusion2.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 342
  • fusion3.jpg
    fusion3.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 448

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Very nice... :thumbsup:

he loves it i wish he bought it though he told me the dealearship was asking $25,610 for it brand new.

actually i took those pics with my htc aria cell phone its an android i am in the bay area visiting.

How is he liking it? My girl does 50/50 driving and the last tank avg about 24mpg with the 3.0 V6. Recently did some more highway driving and the avg was getting closer to 28mpg. Might be headed to Iowa after the New Year and we'll get to see how it really does on the highway.

For us, we are extremely happy with the 2010 Milan we just picked up. VERY comfortable, smooth(yet sporty), plenty of pep and most of all, quiet.

Here are pics of the Fusion, since this can be the "Sam's cool Fusion/Milan thread" :D

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0241.jpg

That was the post-delivery, mid-detail. Had to pull off the dealership sticker yet. Yes, that's Shamrock back there... ;)

Thanks!

It cleans up well- scary though how much crap came off on the claybar for a new vehicle. :rolleyes:

Looks good :thumbsup:

Thanks!

It cleans up well- scary though how much crap came off on the claybar for a new vehicle. :rolleyes:

I did a quick wash, glaze and wax on our Milan a few weeks ago. Made the paint POP!!! Didn't have time to claybar and polish it, so that's going to happen in the next few weeks. The Explorer is needing that kind of attention really bad...

My father-in-law liked our Milan so much, he choose one as his next company car. It'll be a 2012 SEL in Steel Blue Metallic. His other option was a 2012 Malibu, but he already has a 2009 so he wants something different. The Malibu is nice, but feels more cramped inside and the trunk seems smaller when compared to the Milan/Fusion.

Back