My dog Pepper. 6/15/89 - 3/6/03 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! Once registered you can join the Elite Explorers to eliminate ads from the website.

My dog Pepper. 6/15/89 - 3/6/03

GJarrett

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Chief GPS'um and Still Lost Native Texan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 EB 4x4 "Herc" RIP
Sorry to hear the news

I lost my Sheltie - a faithful companion of eleven and a half years - a couple of Novembers ago. It's hard; and yes they do become a member of the family.

Heath

Elite Moderator Intoxicator
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Rigby, ID
Year, Model & Trim Level
00 Excursion (THE BUS)
Ross, Tara and I get ours from Dog Rescues... They're just as cute as purebreds if you ask me and they don't have the medical problems usually either...

jimbo74

Elite Exploder
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Nor*Cal
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001, F150, XLT 4x4
Sorry to hear about the loss... Rest in Peace Pepper.... Pets are really part of the family.....

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
Doc, sorry for not responding to this sooner, I was on vacation for two weeks. You know my feelings since I'm the one that posted that poem, but I definately feel the loss of a dog is as important if not more important then a family member. I was a wreck for weeks when my Nugget died and have only lately been getting completely over it. I've finally got to the point where I can attend to her grave without bawling. I definately feel your loss. Time does heal the wounds but it takes a long time unfortunately. I feel for your loss, but congrats on your new baby!