My Explorer 1999 XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Explorer 1999 XLT

Hi everyone im new to this site (today is my second day) i have owned my explorer for almost 2 years but just now got around to registering to this site. i am currently dealing with the timing chain problem right now. she's the sohc with 154,000 miles. when i bought the truck i didnt hear any rattle what so ever...they must have warmed it up before i took on the test drive. sneaky car dealers! the next day i heard it and did some research. i do not have money to fix it right now, ive been driving it like this for over 15,000 miles with synthetic oil changes every 2,000 miles. im just going to drive it til it gives out and spend the extra 2 g's and put a new engine in it. anyway its a 1999 xlt 4wd the interior is bone stock. i have the warrior shackles in the rear and torsion twist in the front, kyb mono max shocks, hella 500's, 15x8 eight hole medium dish black wheels wrapped in 31x10.5 federal ms351 a/t's, magnaflow muffler and a k&n drop in filter. here is a couple of pics. to see more you can check out my cardomain page...
you can reach me by email- RadRuss22@q.com
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3092794
3092794_102_full.jpg

3092794_153_full.jpg

looks nice

Back