• Register Today It's free!

My Explorer is Broken!

Halwg

Reaction score
City, State
WV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2018 Explorer Base 2.3L E
I think I need to stop reading about all the problems posted on this forum. It seems them may be catching. Once I get mine into the shop to have it analyzed, I'll post the problem and solution in case others experience it!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hmm, you don't have to be so specific, you can be a little vague.. LOL!

I think I need to stop reading about all the problems posted on this forum. It seems them may be catching. Once I get mine into the shop to have it analyzed, I'll post the problem and solution in case others experience it!

Keep us posted, Halwg; I'm here if you need any help. :)

Crystal

I just experienced reading this post which was a complete waste of my time.:crazy:

To be a little more specific, it has to do with the window on the driver's side. I will be contacting the dealer shortly as an oil change will be due, as well.

I've got a problem with the driver's door window sticking when you roll down. It's almost like a clunking sound. There is also a rattle in the door while driving., almost like something has come loose.

I've got a problem with the driver's door window sticking when you roll down. It's almost like a clunking sound. There is also a rattle in the door while driving., almost like something has come loose.

Hi Squirty,

Has your dealership checked these items out? If not, it's a good next step. How many miles are on your Explorer currently?

Crystal

Back