my explorer is shaking as it slows down, almost stalling | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my explorer is shaking as it slows down, almost stalling

St971

Reaction score
City, State
FRANCE
Year, Model & Trim Level
Eddie BAUER V6 2006
Good morning all ,

someone to enlighten me?

I have my explorer which trembles when slowing down almost to stall and on the dashboard the needle the needle is on zero.

everything was replaced the PCV, the EGR valve, the 6 injectors, Throttle body assembly, upstream O2 oxygen sensor. but I have a faulty right side oxygen sensor. thank you for helping me

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Are there any codes showing up? Also, you might want to move this to the "stock" forum to get more people reading your post.

Good morning all ,

someone to enlighten me?

I have my explorer which trembles when slowing down almost to stall and on the dashboard the needle the needle is on zero.

everything was replaced the PCV, the EGR valve, the 6 injectors, Throttle body assembly, upstream O2 oxygen sensor. but I have a faulty right side oxygen sensor. thank you for helping me
is this in drive, reverse, in neutral too? does it do it at idle in N or P or only in gear

have you cleaned throttle body maf and iac? that would be my first look

Back