• Register Today It's free!

my explorer

Garretthomas

Reaction score
City, State
Independence
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 explorer xlt
k guys so here she is my beut iv been trying to get pics of here on here for a long time now but cant figure out how to put pics on this page so i youtubed her heres the link tell me what ya think ps. how do u think some gloss back 20s would look on here? any suggestions on rim styles? hit me up lemme no thanx garret.

p.s.p.s if you like rap and like wut u heard playing check out my boys at www.pronerecords.net givum sum love they deserve it anyways here the link to my trucks link and sorry i didnt have much time on my camerea so i didnt get to finish wut i was saying sorry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhRk7u57KYY&feature=channel_page

hope ya like its by the way this is only a 4.0

Truck looks nice but dude, your post is nearly impossible to read - you gotta work on that if you want people to respond.

What are your plans for the truck? droppin it? stock?

ya dude im sorry bout that yall i was just doing so much going back and forth it really doesnt make sense but anyways plans for the truck= glossy black 20s full dynomax exhaust um cold air, tuned, 2 12 image dynamics with an alpine 9886 hu and 2 mrp m850 alpine amps high output alternator i would like to get the rust by the right rear quarter near the rear door fixed and painted and neons inside and out hooked up to a music interface to blink to the bass then ima stop cuz thats allready gonna take a long time so wish me luck

Back