Matching Gold Hard Tonneau Cover
K&N Cold Air Intake
TT/Shackle Lift
32x11.5x15 BFG All-Terrains
15x8 MT Sidebiters
Black Grille Guard
Black Antenna
Radar detector, GPS
Front Windows Tinted 20% (Seems to match the tinted glass on rear doors and back windows perfectly)
VHT Nightshaded Tails, 3rd Brake Light (Nice fade to them at this point)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks clean! Smoke the headlights and make sure you mask the crap out of it when spray painting the cladding because on a color like that black would def stand out.

Very sharp Trac you have there ! Mine is gold also. Your black-out works well with the gold. I'm not a fan of tinting lights, for safety reasons, but for looks your turned out nice and I'd do the headlights lightly.

Looking good!

nice sport trac u got there keep up good work

I like it :thumbsup:

Marc..

VERY good looking ride. A tip for you when painting your claddings. (I just finished mine and it is sweet) gO TO your local Vinyl or sign shop - ask them for a roll of vinyl (24" wide) should run you about $30 for 30 feet. Tape the edges, and put the vinyl on top - will give you a good 2 foot area. I had ZERO overspray.

Thanks for all the compliments and tips guys

I'm gonna get to work on the cladding within the next couple of weeks. :thumbsup:

looks Sweett!
you should remover the front wind deflector amd the running boards, your truck will look taller, i did it on mine

Thanks. Yeah I've been thinking about taking off the running boards. What do you mean by the wind deflector?

The plastic ledge on the bottom of your bumper under the brushguard mount. It is just held on by them plastic push pins.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ah ok yeah I never really liked that anyway. Ill try it out

Yeah man ! Post pics if ya do it!
Posted via Mobile Device

Great looking ST..I would only recommend to use Mothers 'Back to Black' on the bumper and any other trim like it..This stuff works magic!

Great looking ST..I would only recommend to use Mothers 'Back to Black' on the bumper and any other trim like it..This stuff works magic!
Thanks for the tip! I'll try that out tomorrow! While I'm here, here's a couple more pics I snapped last week after a wash and tire shine. As you can see I reverted from my black back to my clear corners and I added some 4.0L V6 decals I got off the net. They were supposed to be for the sides of Mustang hood scoops, but I think they look good here!

IMG_20110415_173414.jpg

IMG_20110415_173437.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What backspacing do you have on those wheels, any spacers??

Back