My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding! | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My *****in' Frankn Bumpers by RLC Welding!

I'm pretty sure that we're so far off track now that he'll never get em installed... they are doomed to languish in his garage... on a pallet... forever.

So I will do you a favor and come rescue them! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Naasau said:
I'm pretty sure that we're so far off track now that he'll never get em installed... they are doomed to languish in his garage... on a pallet... forever.

So I will do you a favor and come rescue them! :D

On a pallet, in my garage? Try in the the living room and dining room... I dont want those babies to rust!

Try in the the living room and dining room... I dont want those babies to rust!

WTH??? You don't have rust out there, you have lite surface rust after a couple years at best. LOL

Here in Pa. we have RUST!!! That's why where I live is called the "Rust Belt". They use way too much road salt for no reason because people still can't drive with roads being dry as a bone, let alone snow/ ice covered.

I'm originally from out west where they use cinders and chains, no salt.

Now that we've gone off topic again... On with the installed bumper pictures!!! LOL

I really like the setup you have on your rig. Now as for you noober, get those bumpers on man. LOL we're waiting...

LOL

Agreed! I want to see that front bumper in action!

When I saw your truck, this instantly popped into my head... lol :mattmoon::frospecta

Also, whatever I show you will be anticlimactic.... there's so much crap I I've got to do to my Nav.... it needs a "fresh" flushing. A "spring" like change....new tires...... washed at the very least.... btw... I went tire shopping last weekend, and I can't tell you how many tires salesman I pissed off when I told them their 31" tires looked too girly. Stop, I know they're not as big as yours but tread makes a big difference!

il_570xN.172880546.jpg

my dad has had plans drawn up for a rear bumper very similar to that for like 2 years... i'm still waiting on him to get it built, but it should be done by this summer *crosses fingers*

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Sir mix a lot and puking unicorns?! Quit stalling and get those bumpers mounted!

X2. Tape that pinky to it's neighbour and get to work!

Done with one hand...levitation....just something extra I added.:hammer::biggthump:help::crazy:

Attachments

• IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 813

Good work buddy. Have a snerk in celebration.

Updates?

Or ... Do I need to drive out there to put those on for ya?

Come noober i got my bumper and winch mounted and broken and mounted again already

Almost time... but now... some toast.

Attachments

• IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 729

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back