• Register Today It's free!

My last post ------- about HID!

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 EX Limited, 302A
So as some of you knwo i am very hesitant to do a full kit and change over to d1S or d2s. Due to a lack of technical skills and a reliable place to get it done.

Ive decided to order 6000K from TunersDepot. They arent that expensive - relatively. I may also add some bright white fogs just to improve it a bit.

Also anyone installed bull bars? I saw a black limited with chrome bull bars over the weekend and they looked amazing. I think they were westins.

Is TD reliable and with good products?

Thanks.

I bought my HIDS from Built By Notorious. They are direct plug and play w 1 yr total warranty. I have since had them for over a year now and they work great!!!

So as some of you knwo i am very hesitant to do a full kit and change over to d1S or d2s. Due to a lack of technical skills and a reliable place to get it done.

Ive decided to order 6000K from TunersDepot. They arent that expensive - relatively. I may also add some bright white fogs just to improve it a bit.

Also anyone installed bull bars? I saw a black limited with chrome bull bars over the weekend and they looked amazing. I think they were westins.

Is TD reliable and with good products?

Thanks.

Just get a police push bumper from Setina.

Back