• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

My latest project: 1970 Dodge Dart 512 C.I. Bracket Racer

BrooklynBay

Moderator & long time member.
Staff member
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Brooklyn, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 89 93 95 96 Aerostars

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

Scott B.

Reaction score
City, State
GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Ranger XLT
Hey Rick,

Are you able to make that car street legal? After all the stuff you removed to make it a drag car?

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Hey Rick,

Are you able to make that car street legal? After all the stuff you removed to make it a drag car?
Legal enough. I just better not get caught in the rain since I shaved the holes for the windshield wipers. Shouldn't be an issue in AZ though. ;) The car already has registration and license plates.

410Fortune

Flood Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
wicked good news! Picking up a wiring project that was stopped years ago is NOT EASY!
Way to get it done.
How is the exhaust coming? LOL
Love the dash

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
wicked good news! Picking up a wiring project that was stopped years ago is NOT EASY!
Way to get it done.
How is the exhaust coming? LOL
Love the dash

I have to wait until I get the engine back to work on the exhaust. Not much too it, 3" pipes back to bullet mufflers that ill dump just ahead of the rear axle.

Rick

Pumpkin Pilot
Staff member
Admin
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wayoutin, Aridzona
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 XL Pumpkin Edition
Callsign
AB7FH
Painted the section with the digital gauges silver and used a carbon fiber wrap on the rest.

The empty hole in the center switch panel is for the fire extinguisher pull handle.
IMG_20200522_130803.jpg
IMG_20200522_130836.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rick 1960 Dodge Dart Seneca Project Chrysler Dodge Plymouth 161
james t project cheapRAM- the beater tow rig gets a makeover Chrysler Dodge Plymouth 8