my limited | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my limited

long time no see. heres some new pics of my truck.with many new mods.

lifted 2" 31x10.50 cooper discoverers,custom K&N intake,red top optima,morgan-tec muffler with chrome tip,harly f-150 style flames,dimond cut headlights/corners,custom clear taillights, custom painted interior peices,custom painted under hood peices,painted mirrors wiper cowl t-handle, shaved hatch of emblems. window trim. rear wiper.key lock.wiper arm rest. 99' hatch trim. western safari bar with 5" drving lights..other stuff i cant think of now.

dimond heads/corners
103757.jpg

103758.jpg

103760.jpg

updates on last page

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i had my body guy paint them when he shaved my hatch. just sand,prime,paint,clear no fiberglass involved.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Premier said:
PIMP.. looks great

Why did you change your name?

that was supposedly his dad's login name back in the old AkLtd days......

jimabena74 said:
that was supposedly his dad's login name back in the old AkLtd days......

my dads account was blue_97_v8 or somthing like that. this is not that one.

So.. can you answer my question? Or am I fawkin invisible? :)

Premier said:
So.. can you answer my question? Or am I fawkin invisible? :)

i dident catch it untill now..sorry(im not the sharpest tool in the shed ya'know ;) )

i had to..my otherone was locked up :)

well i put my safari bar back on. and ajusted the mounting points so it tucks up to the bumper. then i went and climbed a snow pile at the end of the road. im loving these coopers. they just dig right in.
first try before it spun and i couldent get any farther.
104459.jpg

second try got about a foot farther.. just needed alittle more speed.
104460.jpg

and i made it..im king of the snow pile..lol
104461.jpg

scraped alittle..but no big deal
104462.jpg

little farther away shot
104463.jpg

anyway just some fun pics i wanted to add.

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. Such a nice looking vehicle, I'd be afraid to take into dangerous & dirty places! But snow is better than mud. Is the right side of your rear bumper slightly lower than the left? Maybe it's just the angle of the photos. These are 31" 10.50 tires, right? Mine are GoodYear ATS and they have very good grip for snow and would crawl up this snow bank in a second without slip.

thats the frame flexing..causing bumper flex. the bumper when on flat ground is nice and stright.

yes they are 31x10.50s these cooper i have are amazing. i have not had the chance to test out my winter tires..they are studs. will have to wait untill next year. but they are also 31x10.50s.

its a very nice truck but i do want to get it dirty..but i dont want to hurt it in anyway..lol

thanks

What are those seats out of? Nice man.

In the other thread I think he said they were from another Limited.

it was only 1 ONE seat. the other 40% seat is STOCK. but yeah its a matching limited seat out of another 96 LIMITED X so is the console. the only way i would do it is if it was out of another limited so it matched.

I think you should get another seat now that u mentioned that u have the 40% still in there it'll look wierd, one will be leather all the way around and the 40% has carpeting on the side. Just my opinion.

Also, how much did it cost for all the interior painting? I"m looking to do the same thing and taking mine in shop to get an estimate on that and some other stuff. I'd like to get it professionally done just so it looks good lol i can't paint

well i scraped the qaud seats for now...going back to the stock 40/60 rear seat. im going to need that extra seat..+ a few other reasons.

well after i got done putting my rear seat back in. i decided to snap a few pics. the last pics of my truck with the bug gaurd/safair bar on untill next winter and its got alittle mud on it. so anyway i had nothing better to do.
104847.jpg

104848.jpg

104850.jpg

104851.jpg

TJM623 said:
Also, how much did it cost for all the interior painting? I"m looking to do the same thing and taking mine in shop to get an estimate on that and some other stuff. I'd like to get it professionally done just so it looks good lol i can't paint

Knock Knock anyone there?? :confused:

lol sorry, i had my paint/body guy do it when i had some other stuff done. but i would say it cost me about $50 after taking everything apart myself and putting it back together.

ok i have it in summer mode. safari bar removed,bug deflector removed. so i had to take some pics.. alot of pics from like very angle..lol
105084.jpg

105088.jpg

105089.jpg

105090.jpg

105091.jpg

105092.jpg

105097.jpg

105096.jpg

Back