My "new" 2003 Explorer Sport XLT | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My "new" 2003 Explorer Sport XLT

It's still stock except the limo tint and tribal license plate frame.. LOL dash trim, air intake, exhaust and 20's are coming before summer 05..

new5.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

very nice and clean looking explorer, can't wait to see it with some rims, keep us posted...laterz

Like frickea86 said - can't wait to see it all together. Good luck on the mods!

-Drew

any interior pics of the dash trim?

How many miles on it, and what did you pay? Nice ride ;)

nice x u got there wolf

nice 2 see a fellow sport driver and good luck with the mods too.

I just got a new X as well in early march, looks EXACTLY like yours, gotta love the black. Mine was a certified preowned, 17,000 mi, super clean. I love it...hopefully I can keep it til it is dead! I wanna tint the side windows as well, looks much better that way. Post pics when you get stuff done to it so i can know what mine would look like! :D

hey wake

do u got pics of your sport at all.

yow a two year old post i never responded to, hahahaha! yeah i do have pics, I actually took some yesterday to send to the good old City of Chicago for wrongfully being given a 200 dollar ticket for parking in a handicapped spot... when I wasn't. For sure appealing that ticket!

Here is a pic of it down at the river, redneck style lol. That's my old parents in the foreground ;-)
l_baa7303aad3b9fd99b6346f16f06f7a5.png

Here is one showing the usefulness of my X when I moved from Iowa City to Chicago... yeah that's about a 4 hour drive (more like 6 cuz I went sooo slow on back roads)... more beverly hillbillies style, how we do it in the midwest baby! That's my badass Honda Ruckus scooter crammed on my trailer. It's super fun.
n14811518_34077876_4580.png

Back