• Register Today It's free!

My new 99 Limited

RaiderKC

Reaction score
City, State
Bardstown, Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 sport, 99 limited
I just bought a 99 limited today, paid 350 for it, but it has a bad transmission, and a few other issues but nothing major. Tell me what you think.

101_0220.jpg

101_0224.jpg

101_0222.jpg

exp.jpg

101_0223.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Crazy that 8-9 years back these cars were top of the line, and then you score one for just $350 (given the bad tranny), its nuts. Congrats thou, it just have the typical expo/mounty tranny problem(s)?

For that price I think it's great! Give it a detailing, a little TLC, and fix that tranny!

Yeah, it was a good find, and well worth the price easily, and the owner bought the X new with the Ford A plan for 37,000 and some change, and has kept all the service papers on it, until this Feb when the transmission went bad so it been sitting in front of her house, I just going to return this one back to factory perfection.

Wow....good find and buy. Congrats on the truck.

VERY nice find! :thumbsup:

I think I have a Limited center cap for your rear rim if you need one... PM me if you do :)

nice one for small $$$ you should be able to find tranny over there:D

Thanks everyone

And Joe already have a cap coming in, but thanks though

no prob- thought I was going to be able to get rid of one of these Limited caps! Oh well. :)

You did good. I think it sounds like the original owner took good care of it. Even if you have to spend 2k on a tranny rebuild, I think it would be worth the money. I think it looks better than my 2000 xlt.

Yeah she took real good care of it, and I finally got it transfered yesterday, so i'll be hauling her home today, so soon as I clean it up i'll post some more pics.

Holy ****! 350$ thats a fine rig my friend.
The 2nd gen limiteds are my favorite.

I HATE white cars/trucks, but not the limiteds for some reason haha.

Got any plans for it?

Not to many plans really, just get it running right, new intake, exhaust, and give it some much needed tlc, and im undecided on the wheels, im not a fan of the ones on there, but I don't know yet.

Eh, theyre not bad...one of the best looking wheels ive seen for a 2nd gen, but they look to small for the truck lol

Its the center caps that makes the wheels look bad in my opinion

Back