My new grill, FINALLY... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My new grill, FINALLY...

I'm slowly getting rid of all the chrome!!!

Attachments

• before1.jpg
    before1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 683

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

And here is the end result... I think it looks 100% better... The colors are off a bit but I couldn't aford to paint the whole truck yet so this will have to do... But hey when I put my perry's fenders on they'll match the grill!!!

Attachments

• after2.jpg
    after2.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 634

Have I ever seen a grille like that before? It's not ringing a bell if I have. I think it looks great! Now just paint your bumper trim black!

I personally like my chrome, but I have to admit that your does look really nice :D

Its just the grill off a Limited Explorer... It was black when I got it and had it painted when I had my perry's fenders painted...

Gotcha. Wait a minute! You have Perrys fenders all ready to go and youre inside on the internet? What gives?! :D

Looks good, I'm not that a big a fan of chrome so I like it, good work.

looks pretty good, now sell your ride as an LTD

Oh yeah, and I forgot a big shout out thanks to Matt Adams for help on the install of that, the corners and the Piaa's (previous)...

And Perry Schwab (moderator here) for gettting them painted in my budget!!!

I like it, I painted my grill also. I just skuffed up the chrome an sprayed it. Looks cool.

looking good heath....

looks sharp! I don't know who installed it but it looks damn good... they must've had all the right tools to make it happen, heh heh. (including the bench grinder, fun fun!). I bet they were good looking too! heh heh.

Oh yeah and whoever wired up those PIAA's must be a freakin genius!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like that grill. I had thought about changing mine out too. That and Mazda tail lights :D

Back