• Register Today It's free!

My new Screw...hahaha

994x3Oh

Reaction score
City, State
Temple, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
99 Ranger 4x4 Off-road
Well not mine entirely....it's my wife's new ride. We went from a 2005 Ford Escape 4wd to this. Mainly we got this truck due to our family expanding. On to the PICS:

044.jpg

057.jpg

060.jpg

059.jpg

058.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

055.jpg

Truck is:

5.4 3 valve
3.73 gears
Trak-Lok LS
Leather
blah blah blah

So after 4 hours of owning the truck, me and my wife and kiddo's are driving around and my wife is driving, and she turns looks at me and says "I don't like the way this truck sounds, you need to FIX IT!"

An hour later I'm at home, make an order and a week later this show's up:

A Roush Offroad exhaust.Manderal bent, stainless single to dual out very nice make sexy time exhaust system!

IMG_8765.jpg

and this GOES AWAY:
IMG_8775.jpg

Install pics.....uhhhh destructions are great, but I need pictures...can't read:p:

IMG_8767.jpg

IMG_8774.jpg

IMG_8778.jpg

IMG_8781.jpg

IMG_8784.jpg

IMG_8790.jpg

IMG_8796.jpg

The kit is a ROUSH F150 "Offroad" kit, and when they say it's louder than the street version, they aren't bull$hitting.....:D
First Fire up

After a month of breakin:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What year are we looking at?

fixed...hahah 2007

Well it looks brand new! Nice lookin truck for sure. I've been trying to talk the wife into a new one because I get a discount on Fords through work. But she's not super motivated about it. The newer ones have huuuge back seats! :eek:

Welcome to the club:thumbsup:

pssstt..Get the Edge programer for it.;)

Next up that my wife want's is a leveling kit, and a programer (ok I want the programer) she want's the leveling kit. I think her goals are those two things, and when the tire's wear out we'll put a set of 35's on it, and call it good. Maybe a tonneau cover and tint the window's. This is her ride, so she's in the driver's seat...:D

Back