My new to me 94 explorer | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

My new to me 94 explorer

Hey everyone, I picked up my new ex about a weeke ago and finally got around to getting some pics up. I had to make a 3.5 hour drive to get it and I couldn't be happier with it. The only bad thing about it is it got side swiped so the driver side doors are messed up (easy fix) a dent in the fender and got to replace the rocker. But the interior is in pretty good shape, the 4x4 works great and it runs pretty smooth. Enjoy the pics, I put the lights on last night.

1994 4x4 4 door

thomasspics008.jpg

thomasspics012.jpg

thomasspics009.jpg

thomasspics010.jpg

first outing ended up bending the rear bumper being pulled out, I fixed it yesterday so good as new
thomasspics004.jpg

thomasspics005.jpg

thomasspics006.jpg

<

mawrazen

Reaction score
City, State
Atlanta, Ga
Year, Model & Trim Level
94 Eddie Bauer
Congrats! I picked up a used 1994 Eddie Bauer with 174,000 miles on it. She is now at 299,842 with the original engine and tranny. Yes, I love my girl.

If take care of your truck, it will take care of you!

Without the information on this forum, she would have been put down long ago. LOL

<

94explorerEB

Reaction score
City, State
auburn, alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 xlt 4x4
Thanks, this is my third one lol. I don't know why but I just like these body style explorers. The best part is all my windows work :D. This one has about 140,000 on it with the original motor and tranny. Overdrive does have a vibration though, but for 800 it was well worth it.

<

Sams01XplrSprt

Southern Cali Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Newport Beach California & Bay Area California
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport (sold)
nice x u got there

<

<