My new to me 94 explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My new to me 94 explorer

Hey everyone, I picked up my new ex about a weeke ago and finally got around to getting some pics up. I had to make a 3.5 hour drive to get it and I couldn't be happier with it. The only bad thing about it is it got side swiped so the driver side doors are messed up (easy fix) a dent in the fender and got to replace the rocker. But the interior is in pretty good shape, the 4x4 works great and it runs pretty smooth. Enjoy the pics, I put the lights on last night.

1994 4x4 4 door

thomasspics008.jpg

thomasspics012.jpg

thomasspics009.jpg

thomasspics010.jpg

first outing ended up bending the rear bumper being pulled out, I fixed it yesterday so good as new
thomasspics004.jpg

thomasspics005.jpg

thomasspics006.jpg

Congrats! I picked up a used 1994 Eddie Bauer with 174,000 miles on it. She is now at 299,842 with the original engine and tranny. Yes, I love my girl.

If take care of your truck, it will take care of you!

Without the information on this forum, she would have been put down long ago. LOL

Thanks, this is my third one lol. I don't know why but I just like these body style explorers. The best part is all my windows work :D. This one has about 140,000 on it with the original motor and tranny. Overdrive does have a vibration though, but for 800 it was well worth it.

nice x u got there

Back