• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

My other project - TTSaleen

TTSaleen

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Apex, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer XLT
I have other car projects outside of my Explorer.
Here's 1 of them my TTSaleen.
After 12 years I figured it was time to pull the engine and freshen it up with rings/bearings/seals, etc.

Video might be boring for some, but for others it shows how I removed this engine from the car.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

410Fortune

Ice Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
Nice engine!! Is that the Trinity 5.4L?
Big turbos woweeeeeee

TTSaleen

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Apex, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer XLT
Nice engine!! Is that the Trinity 5.4L?
Big turbos woweeeeeee
Oh damn... Now I know what the TT stands for :burnout:
NICE!!!

It's a iron block 5.4 engine I built back in 2008 but has a steel crank, billet Oliver rods, forged pistons, and the Ford GT supercar heads/cams.
Yes the TTSaleen is my name on most forums/instagram for Twin Turbo Saleen. LOL.

TTSaleen

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Apex, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Explorer XLT
Here's 2 of my other vehicles. The wife and I drove them around yesterday.
I am putting break-in miles on the Mach 1. It has a new engine and transmission.

410Fortune

Ice Season
Staff member
Reaction score
City, State
NORTH IDAHO, 7B
Year, Model & Trim Level
B2 "Slightly" Modified
Callsign
FOURTEN
My dad has a 2014 GT500 he let me drive it a couple of times now.....car is so sick
Someday it will be mine!!
Love the trinity 5.4 can only imagine what two huge turbos would do in there.............sheesh