My photos/schematics/diagrams still available. | Page 6 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My photos/schematics/diagrams still available.

2005 sport trac mystery bugs

Hi Steve, my name is Brandon and I am a new member. I am replacing the water pump on my 4.0L v6 sohc 2005 sport trac and was hoping you had some diagrams or any helpful info for my project. I've already run into several differences between the owners manual that came with the truck and the actual truck itself. Fuse diagrams incorrect, etc. also, I'm in the process of trying to free my fan belt but cannot seem to break the belt tensioner free by applying normal upward or downward force and am afraid to put all my muscle into because being a fairly inexperienced DIYer, I'm hesitant to be over aggressive with my only source of transportation. Thanks in advance for any help! -Brandon

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Glad to see the "we done it" guys jumped in to help.

Yeah, me too. I had already gotten the belt off and realized I hadn't broken the bolts free from the pulley so opposing force against two ratchet wrenches with 8mm bits was the easiest way to lock the pulley in position while breaking free the bolts

How about a rear window motor wiring diagram? I am building a Sport Trac on Rockwells with 54" Boggers and a 6.9L Diesel. I am getting rid of all the factory wiring but want to be able to use the power windows. Need some help with why an electric window motor needs 8 wires... any help would be great.

Sent to your Yahoo mail you registered with.

would you happen to have steps to replace (and location) of the Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor for a 2004 ST XLT?

Sorry but I do not have that one.

Hi

Do you have a fog light wiring diagram for a 2002 Sport Trac? Or would you point me in the right direction to find one?

Thank you

Looking for wiring diagram for over head console 2003 sport trac. Would you happen to have one? Tanks Keith new member also and thank you for all your help!

Another new member. Been lurking for some time but now I haven't had any luck searching for my question so I need to ask of some help.
I have had the drivers door electrical pinch for some time now. Had payed ford, if not a hand or leg for sure a finger or 2, to "fix" the problem and it was fine for awhile…but here we are again (past their "warranty of services" period). Basically in the drivers door when closed would cause the window to not work or the speaker or the lock wouldn't engage or the window switch won't light. But if you find the sweet spot when doors opens everything has power. I already know the problem and have found that thread on the forum, which is why I tackled said project. I guess ford decided fixing it was to cut my boot, crimp wires and zip tie back together. Wouldn't you know the wire detached from the crimp. I expected it to be fixed right by soldering, asking to much I suppose.
My question is identifying certain wires, the ones that were pinched/severed. The blue wire with black strip (I believe it's 14awg), blue wire with white strip (I think is 18awg) and orange wire with green strip (18?). If anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd appreciate it and sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I figured diagrams or the like would help.
Thank you
ED38C5F3-AC6B-4425-A291-BADEA257A865_zpswr5vflgr.jpg

0187CA25-9F4F-4A12-A611-F330676DCBF5_zpslg0erkd9.jpg
106DDAB3-67AF-4F85-A501-CD99D1E541EA_zpsfnuqw4oo.jpg

Edit: there is a blue/black stripe wire that runs up to the driver door control switches, so maybe that's for the window controls?

1991 ranger/explorer diagrams

hey steve, by chance do you have the 1991 truck wiring diagrams... ranger/ exporer/ the large foldouts? pdf i hope...in the middle of a 4.0 explorer engine swap into my 89 ranger. thanks easyeric.

Hi

Do you have a fog light wiring diagram for a 2002 Sport Trac? Or would you point me in the right direction to find one?

Thank you

Sent

Looking for wiring diagram for over head console 2003 sport trac. Would you happen to have one? Tanks Keith new member also and thank you for all your help!

Sent

Another new member. Been lurking for some time but now I haven't had any luck searching for my question so I need to ask of some help.
I have had the drivers door electrical pinch for some time now. Had payed ford, if not a hand or leg for sure a finger or 2, to "fix" the problem and it was fine for awhile…but here we are again (past their "warranty of services" period). Basically in the drivers door when closed would cause the window to not work or the speaker or the lock wouldn't engage or the window switch won't light. But if you find the sweet spot when doors opens everything has power. I already know the problem and have found that thread on the forum, which is why I tackled said project. I guess ford decided fixing it was to cut my boot, crimp wires and zip tie back together. Wouldn't you know the wire detached from the crimp. I expected it to be fixed right by soldering, asking to much I suppose.
My question is identifying certain wires, the ones that were pinched/severed. The blue wire with black strip (I believe it's 14awg), blue wire with white strip (I think is 18awg) and orange wire with green strip (18?). If anyone can point me to the right direction, I'd appreciate it and sorry if this is in the wrong thread, I figured diagrams or the like would help.
Thank you

Sent what I have

hey steve, by chance do you have the 1991 truck wiring diagrams... ranger/ exporer/ the large foldouts? pdf i hope...in the middle of a 4.0 explorer engine swap into my 89 ranger. thanks easyeric.

Eric, I have only one large foldout set of schematics for a Ranger and I think it's a 1991. But it IS the paper version. I'll be glad to loan it to you.

schematics

how would we go about that? i was able to buy a set of the large foldouts for my 89 but could use a set for a 91 too.

I will email you.

Get my email Eric?

just read and returned email

u can buy the correct pig tail from Crutchfield with diagram for les than ten dollars. That what I used on my 2003. Worked great!
keith

Looking for Igignation system diagram for 01 ford explorer sport trac

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back