• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

my ranger finally made it from mexico take a look!!!

cross1189

Reaction score
City, State
home= Burlington, NC + school= Appalachian State
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 FX2 Sport
i would really like to have a small truck only if it has 4 doors like these, i'm a die-hard ford fan so a border-hopping ranger may be my only hope

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

medicbro2000

Reaction score
City, State
Ludlow Vermont
Year, Model & Trim Level
(1994 XLT) 00 RangerXLT
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Sweet four door! Full back bench! I like!!!!! Lightduty truck meets family sedan! plus the four wheel drive helps you run from border patrol!!! lol OLAY!!!

jad2411

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
El Paso, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 Brown eb
Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! Sweet four door! Full back bench! I like!!!!! Lightduty truck meets family sedan! plus the four wheel drive helps you run from border patrol!!! lol OLAY!!!
That's pretty racist, besides if you have $ to buy one you don't need to cross ilegally.
By OLAY I think you mean OLE! and that's from Spain, not Mexico

Clusterpup

Reaction score
City, State
Miami, FL
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Sport Trac 4x4
If one wants a ranger crew cab you could always get a sport trac ;-)

I am vacation right now in Argentina and I´ve seen a few of these crew cab Rangers. I had no friggin clue that Rangers came in crew cabs. I guess thats why there are no sport tracs here. I know there are many folks wishing there were crew cab rangers in the states.

When are we going to see hilux trucks in the states cause those trucks are sweet down here?

Tbars4

Moderator Emeritus
Elite In Memoriam
Reaction score
City, State
anaheim hills,california
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 ranger 4x4/ 91 X 4x4

big5dogg

Reaction score
City, State
newark california
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 explorer 2dr. 4.0
the second vid with the chicken that woke up late was pretty funny too bad when i was out there i didnt see the 3.0:(

YBCold

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 ×∟┬
que parte de veracruz eres?

Reaction score
City, State
Kentucky
Year, Model & Trim Level
OMFG ford is so retarded to not bring that here to the states! .. looking at the video here I would SO buy a crew cab diesel 4x4 ranger! who else would too?
that thing would dominate the small work truck market. gas rangers are about the best we have here for small trucks and they suck. s10's are a POS i wont even go there.
diesel would rock!
cmon ford! do the right thing and sell some here!

in fact. I have said i would never buy a new car in my life but this would be the exception.
thanks ford.

eXcali

Reaction score
City, State
Bourbonnais, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Explorer XLT AWD 5.0
They won't bring those models to the US for the same reason they won't bring that 70-100mpg turbo diesel. It will hurt the sales of their other vehicles. They make $10k more for an F150 and tons more on their hybrids than the diesels.

slammedxonair

Reaction score
City, State
vermilion ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 xlt 2wd
I wish I knew what all would be involved in finding a quad cab that was say wrecked in the rear or something. And just having the cab and interior imported and shipped to Ohio lol. I need to get my hands on one soo bad. It would so be a SEMA build.

lovebite

Reaction score
City, State
Allen Park, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 sport
I want one. What was the company you went through to bring it into the united states and how much did the importing cost?

Glen4X4

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Lewistown, Pa
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 XLS
A 4 door ranger would be nice to have. Back before I got laid off I was looking at a sport trac but wanted a bigger bed so didn't go for it.

Elessar65

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Wichita, Ks
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Sport
I just wish I could get my hands on a diesel engine out of one. That would be amazing!

carcrafter22

Reaction score
City, State
Burleson,Tx
I'm definately more of a full size guy but that thing is so SWEET!!! I would love to have one! Why cant we get cool vehicles like the rest of the world. I could so see one of those with a common rail 4 cylinder cummins, oh that would be an awsome little truck.

offroader_69_me

Elite Explorer
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Trinidad, Crawlorado
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 XLT
thats awesome I would love to get one here too!

YBCold

Reaction score
City, State
Las Vegas NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 ×∟┬
that is ugly. i want to take a baseball bat to it...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

X6StringerX

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost
The new one looks a lot like a Nissan Frontier to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Ranger Crank,Crank and finally starts Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 3
5 Finally got my Ranger running!!! Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 11
H Finally begining my Ranger build up. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 10
G 1997 Ford Ranger Super Cab seat replacement? Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
C 2003 ford ranger Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
E Free Ranger fenders 2001 So California Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
A Ford Ranger Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
allmyEXes 1999 Ranger-Towing a 3.0 with automatic transmission Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
Paul Paul's 2011 Ranger FX4 Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 37
B Looking at buying 01 Ranger. Advice? Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
D Relacing 3.0 in ranger w/manual trans Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 3
E 2002 Ranger 4WD Light Stays On Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
M 1994 4.0L Ranger. No start condition. The computer isn't powering up. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 3
C 1985 Ranger rear axle ? Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 10
410Fortune 410Custom's builds a 2007 Ranger V8 - custom truck build - Project "Ranger Premier" Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 187
H 5.0 4x4 Ranger. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 6
D Intermittent Starting - 2003 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 4.0 Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
B 1988 ranger 5 speed. turn key and nothing. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
E Land Rover LR3 4.0L V6 Replace with 2008 Ranger VIN E Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 73
M 2003 Ranger 3.0 - Idle drops to 300rpm when AC is on Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
F 2011 Ford Ranger Air Conditioning Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
C 98 ford ranger 4.0l few codes Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
R 2000 Ranger Overdrive issues Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 9
D locate oil lite sensor 2000 ford ranger 4whd short box sohc v6 Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
T Ranger 3.0 Tricky Misfires Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
M 1997 Ranger clutch disengagement problems Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
T 1990 Ranger 2.9L 5spd manual? Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 28
S 1993 Ford ranger M5R1 3.0 L manual 5spd transmission installation issue Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 10
R 2002 ranger gets 21 starts. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
S my first ranger 97 was a gift? Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
R suggestions on converting a 94 Ranger to 2000 explorer engine and tranny Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
S 2003 Ranger XLT 4.0L PCM pinout Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
J 1994 ranger automatic Hubs Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
M fueling 1992 ranger two wheel drive Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
R 2002 Ranger Door Not Closing Properly Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
P '02 Ranger 3.0l Fine Wire Spark Plugs Burnt off Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
C 1992 ford ranger 3.0 no power to fuel pump and like radio Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
P 96 Mazda B2300/Ford Ranger starts but shuts off Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 3
S 88 Ranger 2.9L oil light flickers at low RPM Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
T 1997 Ford Ranger 4.0 Evaporative Emissions System Line Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
M 2000 Ranger Very Rough Idle Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 0
S 01 ranger supercab Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 2
A Ranger won't go. Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
J 1994 Ranger Multifunction switch diagram or help Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
J 2000 ford ranger 2.5 Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
4pointslow My 2001 Ranger Edge 4x4 Supercab Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 129
J 1994 Ranger 3liter chronic ICM failures Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 4
8 Ranger wont go into drive Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
J 99 FORD RANGER 4X4 DRIVE ISSUE Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 1
J Modified Ranger, help with 5.0 Ford Ranger - Mazda B-Series Forum 6