• Register Today It's free!

My Recent Posts

LudusHatesReese

Reaction score
City, State
Pearland, Texas
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91 Sport 4.0L
I'm sorry if i offended anyone in my recent postings regarding the factory amp issue. However, I was rather offended myself when it was brought to my attention that the way I do things was incorrect. If my stereo works just as good as the next, sounds decent and doesn't shock me when i start the Exploder up, who are you to say that my set up was done incorrectly? I will try to be a little more tactful in my next postings if you audio purists will be a little more open minded.

Hey man, I think I was backing you up, I find myself doing things a lot like yourself, and I agree with you, If it works, and sounds decent, who cares how it was set up?

Thanks. That post was regading a private message I recieved earlier. Apparently I hurt some ones feeling, and i wanted to make it clear that I had not intentionally set out to do that. I just think there are more right ways to do things than you might think.

I agree with you ludsas, just because you dont have to spend thousands to have it installed "professionally" doesnt mean a thing. I installed a system for a friend, and his 2000 kicker system WASTED a professionally installed system. I used black tape for that instal too :)

Back