• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

my Sport Trac on 33's

brianjwilson

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Ranger, 05 Sport Trac
I order it and got it just before Christmas.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

ManOverboard

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 ST
well i went offroading this weekend
and i went through this mud pit 3 times before this happened
while i was out on the trails a truck with 44" boggers tore up this hole and made it a huge one and i didnt know
so on the way back this happens....
sittin on frame, all 4 spinning freely
but he pulled me out and all was good :thumbsup:
get-attachment.aspx.jpg

Do you wheel with your windows down? I forgot my window was down and got my interior a lil wet when I went through a large puddle. Our trucks kind of have a tendency to throw water and mud right onto the windshield.

mbautodesign

Reaction score
no they were down so i could climb in and out of the windows because the doors were at the water level

Squirrelmaster

Reaction score
City, State
St. Paul, MN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Explorer Eddie Bauer
I order it and got it just before Christmas.
Ok, sweet.

Sorry about stealing your thread mbautodesign, I didn't mean to. I like your truck a lot, and it's a good thing I have another vehicle for going off-road, or I'd be making my ST look like yours :salute: .

Tom

mbautodesign

Reaction score
this is my daily driver
i dont offroad it much but when i do it gets mighty dirty
first time i got stuck :)
im going to get a wrangler to offroad and tow it with the sport trac eventually

Infinity08

Reaction score
City, State
Charlestown, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'08 Sport Trac LTD
the picture is from around louisville, ky in southern IN
private property of a friend

Is that back around Flower Gap, or up off Paoli Pike maybe? It's been YEARS since I've been mudding- I don't know where the places are anymore.