• Register Today It's free!

My St at the beach

TwoX

Reaction score
City, State
virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 sport trac xlt
so we decided to head to Nags Head N.C yesterday to see how the truck would do in sand with the new tires and to just have fun. Here are some pictures from the trip

IMG_0104.jpg
Getting ready to leave

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Cool, did you do the shackle lift in the back yet or just the tortion bars so far?

just the front tt so far.

Hmm, I would have thought it would loo higher in the front. Lookin good

nope. my truck sits level on all sides :D, i got the body lift the other day just waiting to put that on and then ill be putting 2 inch shackles in the back.

Pretty badass. I was excited to do the same at Pismo here on the left coast but I don't know how excited my u-joints would be for it.

are u 2wd or 4wd ? if your 4wd u should have a slip yoke so u could easily put shackles and do an soa if u desired.

4wd lol and i am putting shackles on it, i am just waiting to order them. Tuesday i will be putting my body lift on

TwoX, what's the size of that tire? I'm going to be getting some A/T's this summer and all I have done to mine lift wise is crank the torsion bars and right now I have 255/65 and wanted to fit 33's on there as well. So are they something around 275/75?

Nice truck btw.

they are P 305/ 70 / R16 , these tires do rub, in the back on the passenger side if you have no lift or atleast no tire with a offset to it, it will rub on the inside. And the front rubs when i lock the wheel all the way out but once i put my body lift and new rims that should stop.

Oh ok.. what do you recommend going with on a truck with no lift? I want to try and go bigger than 31's if thats possible.

32"x11.5 is what i have been told you can fit if you do a tt in the front. even a 33.10.50 might fit without rubbing im not sure on that one tho.

nice pics u should do a video of ur sport trac of u like driving it or starting it up

TwoX, what's the size of that tire? I'm going to be getting some A/T's this summer and all I have done to mine lift wise is crank the torsion bars and right now I have 255/65 and wanted to fit 33's on there as well. So are they something around 275/75?

Nice truck btw.

hey you can fit 35s with just a tt and shackles look around this guy on here made it fit but u have to do some trimming u might be able 2 fit 33s with just tt and sl

nice pics u should do a video of ur sport trac of u like driving it or starting it up

Yeah ......... and make sure there are babes in bikini's ......... lots of babes!!:D:D

tongueflick.gif

How easy is it to do the shackle flip?

heres your bikini picture

cat20bikini.jpg

Ewwwwwwwww, you're a sick puppy!

lol there werent any girls in bikinis when we went

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just messin' with ya! Nags Head is not famous for female type scenery!

Back