My Storm Troopered 1995 Aerostar van. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Storm Troopered 1995 Aerostar van.

K3rn

Reaction score
City, State
somersworth NH
Year, Model & Trim Level
1995 aerostar
hello this is the story of my van a 1995 aerostar that i know some of you will hate cuz i mod my car the way i want and like but you can hate it or love it its all the same to me. so ive had the van 2 days now and this is what ive done painted the stock rims black as well as the bumpers put a DC sports muffler on it and had a custom plate made for the front thats all so far at some point ill get 18s for it redo the white paint put a system in it stuff like that.
day.1
103a44w.jpg

day.2
124iq6e.jpg

my custom front plat
23tmt89.jpg

my dc muffler
2usigph.jpg

and before i got this van i had a subaru legacy so i will be doing this after i make an intake but it will work and i like the looks of it
vxbsee.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

not as loud as youd think sounds close to the rumble of a mustang and the scoop will be connected the pic is just the test fit

in the pic its connected the the stainless flex pipe i wanted to see how loud it was ill get pics when its all done ill try and get a vid as well

Back