my trac is gonna be in off-road magazine! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my trac is gonna be in off-road magazine!

X2 :bounce:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats Lono, we are still waiting for Four Wheeler to publish the 6 page spread on the Ford Invasion run at Smorr last spring, last update we got was that it should be in the Feb. issue

Great news, it's in "FourWheeler" magazine, right? There's so many on the rack. I have a subscription to Peterson's OffRoad. I'll go out and get the Magazine, just wanna make sure it's the correct one. On a side note, if you go to Barnes & Nobles check out the Aulstralia 4WD magazine, it's awesome, four times the thickness and pages of America's magazines.

Congrats LONO!

Congrats! I'll be searching the shelves for it!!!

Dang I don't get that mag oh well get two other ones congrats on the pictures in the magazine.

Congrats, looks good !

stmag.jpg

Nice feature, congrats Ken!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks again everyone, i cant thank all of you enough. without the help of all of the great people on this forum, my trac would never have gotten to where it is today. if any of you find yourselves in my neck of the woods (northern california) just let me know and i would love to show you a good time. its the least i could do!

newfy-thanks so much for posting the pic, i was just getting on right now to do the same. you guys are all awesome.

I ran them down into the weatherstripping for the front door then into the side dash fuse panel over to the center console for the switch and the rest in through the fender right into the fuse block under the hood.

I ran them down into the weatherstripping for the front door then into the side dash fuse panel over to the center console for the switch and the rest in through the fender right into the fuse block under the hood.

Can you take a picture of wher it enter the weather stripping cause I need ideas on how to run mine. I have a 02 explorer and I'm putting 4 hid light on the roof.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Awesome write-up. Congrats again. :biggthump

Back