My truck is completed | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My truck is completed

Mashed grill, painted fender flares, blackout rims, red-out tails, clear headlights and turn signals, 2.5" wheel spacers, 20% tints, JVC deck, DVD Player, Amp and 12" Sub.

test01.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bah, no truck is ever complete!

Looking pretty sweet!

snocross1985 said:
Bah, no truck is ever complete!

Looking pretty sweet!

You are right!!! I have to wax it :D

I'm actually thinking about adding a glass roof... not sunroof, but a panoramic 3" x 3" glass top, but nobody can guarantee no leak, so I'm holding back.

Alezone said:
I'm actually thinking about adding a glass roof... not sunroof, but a panoramic 3" x 3" glass top, but nobody can guarantee no leak, so I'm holding back.

Man i sure hope you meant 3ft by 3ft ;)

Yeah the " " means inches there...i am with IZwack in thinking you mean 3' x 3'.....i don't see how it could be that hard to stop a 3" x 3" piece of glass from leaking haha

AHAH!

spounge_scourer_sh.jpg

Take off the roof rack, n lower your windshield wipers n get a stubby antenna :p

Looks pretty mean, I like it.

Yeah, that's really well done, good job

IZwack said:
Man i sure hope you meant 3ft by 3ft ;)

:fire:

You got me... I meant 3' x 3' :D

TJJM623 said:
Take off the roof rack, n lower your windshield wipers n get a stubby antenna

Without the roof rack it'd look really clean i guess, wouldn't it look like something is missing? How can I lower the windshield wipers? Where can I get the appropriate antenna? I always wanted to change it, it's so long though it functions well. (good reception)

Great looking truck :thumbsup:, sure would like to see more pctures from some different angles.

Nice truck black is one of my favorites on an Explorer.
Wheels look good, Are the just the stock teardrops with the centercap taken off ?

I got a short antenna from auto zone for like $13 and I had no negative effects on reception:
Great job blacking it out. Looks awesome.
235343_158_full.jpg

i think ur missing performance mods now. hehe. wanna buy my supercharger?

TJM623 said:
Take off the roof :p

then it is really hard to haul plywood and other things...

off-road97Xplor said:
Stop messing with him :rolleyes:

:D

Can't do, it's raining here, for the past 8 days :confused:

The truck is slow like hell... with the clicking noise from the engine....

off-road97Xplor said:
Nice truck black is one of my favorites on an Explorer.
Wheels look good, Are the just the stock teardrops with the centercap taken off ?

Yup, they are :thumbsup: and i painted them with my two hands, costed me $15 and 2 hours.

Brandon4AU, nice truck, war eagle and what neighborhood is that. I live over in Arrowhead and I though I remember seeing an X like that when passing through Halcyon.....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got my stub antenna from ebay search for Stubby Antenna or sumthin. It was 13$ no less reception for me

Back