• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

My very own rock garden!

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
As some may know 7 years ago zukmam suffered a nasty fall, doing damage to her back and neck. She was unable to 4 wheel, heck driving was difficult! In Oct of 2013 while everyone else was at Truckhaven she underwent neck surgery, MLK weekend 2014 she had major back surgery. So to make up for all the time lost the front yard now hosts rocks! lots and lots of rocks! As a reward for surviving 2 major surgeries on such a short time her daily driver is now a H3.
So here she is playing in her urban rock crawler, ticking off the neighbors!
DSCN0772_zpsef8bcf00.jpg

DSCN0770_zps54e6621a.jpg

DSCN0769_zps77cddc54.jpg

I'm sure Stic-o and JP will be playing here soon! Anyone else wanna play in my rock garden?

DjDom

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Toronto, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 XL(imited)
LOL.
I bet your neighbors will complain so much about that. But it looks so fun.

zukman

"Home of Misfit Crawlers"
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
arcadia calif.
Year, Model & Trim Level
'91EB, '86Sami, '85Ranger
Need a few trucks to show up to play! Then the evil nasty 3.5 million dollar home owners can call PD! Who will come sit in their cruisers and watch then quietly ask if they can come play when they are off duty!! Lol. And yes the explorers will come out to play, they are currently waitly for Mud a full sas, Icarus is still on the trailer with an unknown injury at this time.