My winter build | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My winter build

the exhaust looks really good. guessing they took off the trailer hitch

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What is the white on the tailgate? And do you still have your rear steel bumper support with that exhaust setup?

Subscribin'!

The mark is where it's been sanded down. The trucks being painted Saturday.

The hits is temporarily gone. Im having one fabricated and welded in between the frame rails. It will be recessed about 12" so you can't see it and then I'll jut use a receiver extension. The only thing I ever pull is a small trailer with my bike

Lookin good man, cant wait to see the new paint job.

419556_260731410679538_100002280448157_582697_1297231950_n.jpg

grill has been powdercoated!

Paints done. Once I get on the computer I'll upload pics. Idk how to do it from my iphone

Looks sick I was wondering what my mounty would look like matte black now I am deff gonna have to do it

You painted over your fog lights?

negative, they are tinted.. they were filthy when i took the picture which is why they dont look glossy. keep in mind im doing a HID kit for the headlights AND the foglights so the tint wont be an issue when it comes to lighting

im gonna keep the stock headlights. they will be done in yellow Lamin-X tint.. we will see how the corners look tinted. I may have to swap to clear corners and then tint those..

im gonna run a 3000k DDM Tuning HID kit for the heads and fogs

I Like The look Your Going For , Nice Ride Tho For Sure , Be Set Off With The rims !

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wrecked the truck, fell asleep crossed a median and slammed into a guardrail sideways...

BUT the truck will be done in two or three weeks.. wheels are in, tires are in, new taillights are in.. everythings been dropped off at the shop and being put together, should be getting the lowering kit installed at the same time while its all apart!!

Back