mystery connector/ replacing front drivers side door 2002 sport trac | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

mystery connector/ replacing front drivers side door 2002 sport trac

CatfishLincoln

Reaction score
City, State
Louisiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 explorer sport trac
Recently replaced a front drivers side door only to realize that the pins in the "Boot Connector" (what i'm calling it for lack of info on the internet) do not match up to the pins on the body of my truck. I have scoured the internet looking for what this mystery part is called and if it is possible to reconfigure the pins to no avail. The official Ford parts website was no help and only served to infuriate me further as they had an image of the female side of the connector with no part name and a part number that returned 0 search results. I have found one other post on this forum so far but it was only about how the bolt that is used to secure the connection needs to be fully tightened for power windows to operate (Orealy?) If anyone has ran into this issue before I would appreciate any help that you can provide. I'm hoping that the connector can be opened and pins rearranged with minimal (haha) effort. see links below for images

http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/c17hydro_33.gif

This help? Its connector C510
c510 without keyless.jpg

MY MAN!!!! Yes i just took the female side apart and i was looking for this diagram so that i could make sure all the wires were going to the right place thanks !

Back