• Register Today It's free!

Mystery wire harnesses

runderwo

Reaction score
City, State
Tulsa, OK
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 XL
I have two unconnected wire harness connectors mounted to my left fender splash shield that are making me curious. What are these two unused harnesses, both of which have bundles of wires running to them, used for?

I have two unconnected wire harness connectors mounted to my left fender splash shield that are making me curious. What are these two unused harnesses, both of which have bundles of wires running to them, used for?
i know i got 2 that in the front on both sides of the radiator which is on up are those for fog light hook ups?

When you say left... are you talking as if you're looking at the car? Like near the airbox area? Might be code plugs. You put in a jumper wire, get in the car, and watch your "Check Engine" light for code output.

Get a picture if you can, They probably are for power options your XL did not come with. I assume you have manual locks, and manual windows etc.

Which side driver or passenger?

Back