• Register Today It's free!

N E 1 from Wisconsin ?

dkkne

Reaction score
City, State
Wisconsin
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 Eddie Bauer
anyone from the madison / milwaukee area?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nope a little north of there, Appleton here.

Just a few miles south of you, Stacey. Oshkosh here. I'm in Appleton enough though. Either out and about on the weekends downtown, at the mall, Harbor Freight, or just to get something to eat at LaBamba's.

b

LaBambas
Nothing like a burrito as big as your head at bar close. They moved to WI Ave now and that is on my way home but alot of folks are pissed about that.
Are you into the offroad or street Mike.
Always looking for guys to offroad with. Will be up at the pipeline for wohva cleanup on the 12th of may.

Mine is going to be strictly a pavement pounder. Stock as stock can be. The only mod I plan on doing to it is adding the factory Sirius satellite radio kit.
The idea of LaBamba's moving wasn't too big a deal for me. When they were on College, I used to go out to the Fire Alarm on the weekends, so it was a drive off the beaten path. Now that the Fire Alarm sucks, I go to Park Central, and LaBamba's is still off the beaten path. Oh well. Such is life, I guess.

Yeah such is life.
Sirius rocks. I added it to the X. Rocks when off road up north. Never have to worry about tunes again.
It is hard to find anyone who off roads their X's. Everyone seems to be afraid to run them. I get alot of crap when I show up with the X to some of the trail rides. Seems everyone thinks the X is strictly for the road. But I prove them wrong every time I get out there.

madison here

im in port washington 30 miles north of milwaukee

I am in the Twin Cities but can make it to Eau Claire in an hour or so.

I'm from Milwaukee...just picked up my Explorer.

just registered. im from waterford (in racine co). wondering if anyone knows of any good spots where its legal to offroad?

is there truth to the rumor i just heard that pipeline is now shutdown?:(:eek:

boo, really? I liked that trail, but we buried some trucks pretty bad out there. Only place I ever saw a camaro on deuce and a halfs too.

stuck.jpg

Attachments

• xj2xtreme.jpg
    xj2xtreme.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 353
  • cj sunk.jpg
    cj sunk.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 369
  • camaro.jpg
    camaro.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 382

my best friends uncle has one like that down in appleton

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

so anything new going in wi?

Back