Napier truck tent with pics | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Napier truck tent with pics

Reaction score
City, State
Turlock, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
07sporttrac
Hey all, my tent just got in the other day and I was able to try it out last weekend. All I can say is wow! Its way cool and sooo easy to set up. I have an air mattress that goes inside it also, makes for a great nights sleep. Overall I am very very happy that I got this tent, it fits perfect. The tent and the air mattress fit behind the rear seats with and extra 4 blankets! Anyway, just wanted to share my find with everyone.

Tentfromback.jpg

Tentintruck.jpg

Also one with my honda crf250x in back

Bikeintruck.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Motel SportTrac ! WOW !

Ya its kinda nice knowing where ever I go I will always have a place to sleep and stay dry! lol They are on sale right now if anyone is interested: 89.00 shipped to your front door, really can't beat that price.

nice sport trac u got there.

check out my 01 sport they r hella old pics though i need to get new ones eventually.

www.cardomain.com/id/sams01xplrsprt

tell me what u think

Can you send me the link to where you go this tent from? I am trying to find one right now!

Ya its kinda nice knowing where ever I go I will always have a place to sleep and stay dry! lol They are on sale right now if anyone is interested: 89.00 shipped to your front door, really can't beat that price.

Would be nice if you told us where you got it.

Just Google Napier truck tents. You'll find lots of sources. Going price about $250.

Not looking to buy the truck! I am looking to buy a tent for my Sport Trac! Does anyone know where to get these from?

Sorry for the late reply. I bought it like 2-3 years ago from http://sportzbynapier.com/index.html

At that time they were on a closeout sale. I am fairly positive they no longer manufacture them. Sorry I can't help more.

Back