• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

NASA to bomb the Moon Today!

manaen

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Clear Spring, MD
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 Xterra Pro-4X
Politicized?

nah, but haven't you all been feeling like they have been bombing uranus lately rather then the moon ?

I'm starting to feel a bit soar with all the tax dollars flying out the door and we still cannot run a balanced budget. This is not a party thing either cause they all suck lately.

I do really think that we Americans need to start discussing these tough issues more and stop leaving it up to the politicians. Somewhere along the line our country changed from "we the people" to "we the government" ... But I'm going to stop there because I don't want to turn this thread into a "political" nightmare...

Forrest White

Reaction score
City, State
London
Year, Model & Trim Level
Porsche 911 Carrera S
With enough ice on the surface, water can be a resource for future expeditions or even colonization of the Moon. The Moon is the closest body to the Earth. And - the only one on which people have already landed. Lack of water has always been one of the key arguments against lunar exploration. But now everything has changed.