For Sale - natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO] | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale natenkiki2004's 1st Gen Explorer Parts + Freebies [OBO]

Hello everyone. This list/post will change a decent amount as I acquire new goodies and let go of others. At the bottom of the post will be a freebie section, all I ask is you pay shipping. Most of my electrical parts are as-is, either pulls from the junkyard or untested items.

These items are offered as best offer. Make me an offer if you want something. These items are all used and I'm not sure what a good value is. Some I paid for, others I harvested for free but all I have either time or money invested in. I'm not looking to get rich but a fair price for both parties will be accepted.

Take a close look at the pictures and make sure you know what you're getting. If you have any questions as to the function/quality of the item, don't hesitate to ask, I'll even snap another picture to clarify things.

Payment:
PayPal: natenkiki2004 (at) yahoo (dot) com and will ship via USPS pretty quickly.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/index.php?threads/natenkiki2004.449595/

On with the good stuff!

NOTE! I will be tearing apart a 92/93 OHV engine that is complete. If you need any engine parts, let me know. I'm only keeping a few items for myself. Unfortunately, this engine has the 90TF heads. Oil pan, timing cover and other parts are in usable shape, no cracks.

For Sale:
5 digit odometer dash cluster from 1990 Ranger. 38,339.2 Miles. Will work in Explorer, plug & play. Manual transmission. Includes bulbs & fuel level buffer circuit. Clear plastic is scratched in the upper right corner, otherwise in pretty good cosmetic condition. E97F-10C956-A on circuit board. E97F-10B885-A on clear plastic.
2016-07-04 12.00.08.jpg
2016-07-04 12.00.31.jpg

Blower fan & squirrel cage from 1990 Ranger. This is the older style with the pigtail on it rather than an internal connector. Could work with modification on 1st gen Explorers. Fan bearings feel good with no noise when spun by hand.
2016-07-04 12.01.17.jpg
2016-07-04 12.01.25.jpg

Manual transmission non-tilt steering column top & bottom cover. I pulled this from a Ranger and cut a slot in the side for the automatic transmission gear selection lever. Works great if you're missing your covers. No pictures but it's a dark blue in color. E97A-3533-GCW

Rear defrost/wiper switch cover. This is for base models, the plastic switch cover. Great place to mount your own toggle switches for lights, etc. E97B-1013598-AA
2016-07-04 12.27.15.jpg

OEM Headlight switch. Feels good and firm in switches. Untested but these things last a long time. Small crack on knob but not broken off. E77B-11654-AA
2016-07-04 12.27.59.jpg

OEM TPS sensor. Not much to say, untested. E9TF-9B989-AA 9A25A
2016-07-04 12.28.58.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Freebies:
OEM Driver's side chrome headlight trim. One of the top screw holes is cut off and chrome is in poor condition. This is a "better than nothing" part and would likely look better painted black. E97B-13064
2016-07-04 12.06.37.jpg
2016-07-04 12.06.50.jpg

Power steering pump with broken reservoir and cap. I pulled this off my Ex due to excessive whine and in the process broke the return line nipple. This pump does work but would need a new reservoir. Use it for parts or mock-up or even as a core return.
2016-07-04 12.08.08.jpg
2016-07-04 12.08.18.jpg

Multifunction switch, has issues with turn signals. I think everything works electrically but you have to hold it up/down in order to keep the turn signal on. This is pretty worn out but if you're hard up for a switch, this'll work. F17A-?3B302-AADEV
2016-07-04 12.21.31.jpg
2016-07-04 12.21.44.jpg

Misc OEM style screws, bolts, clips, etc. If you need an OEM style screw, let me know, chances are good that I have spares. Not as cheap as a generic hardware store fastener once you factor in shipping but if you need several, it's a decent deal.
2016-07-04 12.25.25.jpg

SPOUT/Octane Adjust Shorting Bar. These little beauties are rare. Either very expensive on eBay (if you can find them) or missing at junkyards. They're nothing but a jumper but this is the "right" part. Will fit many years and models of Fords. I had a helluva time finding one for mine and someone eventually gave me one for free. I'm passing that goodwill gesture on.
2016-07-04 12.29.08.jpg

SOLD

• 2wd/manual transfer case dash vent. This could be good for those looking to customize their vent to put in their own toggle switches, screen or to fix one that's broken. E97H-I9C696-AA

Bump for more items added.

How bout that manual tcase vent? What are ya thinkin?

How bout that manual tcase vent? What are ya thinkin?
Oh, it's pretty small and light weight, shouldn't be horrible to ship. $15 shipped?

Sweet. Ill pm in the morning to discuss the money side

Nate, do you have a LIM and the thermostat housing including bolts?

Nate, do you have a LIM and the thermostat housing including bolts?

I got a whole early 4.0L. I wouldn't mind parting with the LIM and thermostat housing. The thermostat housing bolts are there but 1 was replaced by a previous owner. Doesn't look like any of the holes are stripped or helicoiled though. I will say that this engine sat in the bed of a pickup for months before I got to it, there was water intrusion but that shouldn't matter on the LIM.
2016-09-08 17.17.21.jpg
2016-09-08 17.17.53.jpg
2016-09-08 17.18.05.jpg
2016-09-08 17.18.26.jpg

I'll take the oil dipstick/tube and a couple fuel injectors. Those oil dipsticks are hard to find without the mounting tab rusted off.

I'll take the oil dipstick/tube and a couple fuel injectors. Those oil dipsticks are hard to find without the mounting tab rusted off.
Message sent.

Just a bump for exposure.

Another bump.

So are you parting out an entire vehicle or do you just get random parts every now and then? I'm looking for the steering shaft from firewall to steering box if you have an entire truck to pick from. Thanks.

So are you parting out an entire vehicle or do you just get random parts every now and then? I'm looking for the steering shaft from firewall to steering box if you have an entire truck to pick from. Thanks.
I have a fair amount of parts in boxes as well as a spare engine but I don't have a dedicated vehicle that I'm parting out. I'm sorry to say, I don't have that shaft.

need an oil filter adaptor if you have one.

need an oil filter adaptor if you have one.

I have one, attached are pictures. To me, it looks like part number 89TM 6884 AA. I have no idea what these might go for. Make a fair offer and I'll probably take it.

P1040883.JPG
P1040884.JPG
P1040885.JPG
P1040888.JPG

hahaaa, and yet i still get a different part #, appears to be closest to what i need. found 1 at auction, its a joke. $20.00 shipped.

I saw your other thread about part numbers so I figured I would explain a couple things. You listed both 3L2Z-6881-BA and 1L2E-6884-BD. Mine is 89TM-6884-AA. The first group is the year and application for the part. I have no idea what 3L2Z and 1L2E are but 89TM is very common for 1991 & 1992 Explorer parts, you'll see it on a bunch of parts under the hood. The middle number is most important, it's the actual part number. The last number is the revision of that part. Looking at the 2 you found, I'd guess that those are later designs, after the 90's. Ford used old inventory on vehicles. My 1994 has a coil pack with an 89 part number. I would be surprised if my oil filter adapter didn't work for you.

I'll take $20 shipped and ship via USPS flat rate priority. Send me a PM with your address. My Paypal is natenkiki2004(at)yahoo(dot)com

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back