Nav looses the voice guidance

roamingphantom

Reaction score
City, State
NYC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 EX Limited, 302A
Hi All,
Anyone noticed or experienced the navigation loosing the voice guidance? This has happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last 2 weeks and the only way I was able to get it back was by doing a master reset. Additionally I am also now getting the issue where the navigation indicates me driving through houses rather than on the highway and once it hits a street choses the most erratic routing back to my destination.

Its kinda annoying because you loose all your settings and everything every time you do a master reset. I am going to schedule a service with my dealer but wanted to see if others have had this issue (I know of the bad routing) and their experience.

Thanks.
R

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey R,

Just to be sure, did you try turning the volume up with the volume knob while it said she was speaking? As for driving through houses and choice of routing, definitely have your dealer take a look.

Rebecca

Did you accidently mute voice guidance?

I do it on purpose occasionally.

Did you accidently mute voice guidance?

I do it on purpose occasionally.

Rubber and Rebecca,

Nope I didn't, I checked everything and it happened a couple of times. I also turned up the volume too.

laryngitis? :)

Peter

What version of MFT are you running?

Back