Need '04 sport trac 4" lift information | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need '04 sport trac 4" lift information

drink2mny

Reaction score
City, State
wa
Year, Model & Trim Level
04 sport trac
Want to start off by say hi, and nice site you guys have up here....

My brother is on the verge of getting a 2004 sport trac and wants to lift it ( he has money) before he gets it home...

The dealer said no one makes a 4in suspension kit..

Is this true?
2 people told him he could buy the newest 4in superlift which i think he said was for the 2001 and fabricate the rear part of the front dif connections..
has anyone tried this??
I've been looking online for lifted '04's and haven't found anything except tt & shackles..He wants a suspension lift and no body lift to fit 33's

any info would be great

Thanks again for having an informative forum site..

welcome to the site...

you're right... they do list 4" suspension lift for 1996-2001 Explorer and 2001 Explorer Sport Track as the same kit... aktough I have no idea if it will work on a 2004... chance are that you might get more aswers if you call Superlift and ask them about fitment, I know guys here on this board have installed this particular lift on 1995 Explorers as well and their front end is all welded... It might work... there is not much of a difference between a 2001 and 2004 Sport Tracks... but check first.

Back