Need 2 quick interior pics. Please help! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need 2 quick interior pics. Please help!

scoobycarolan

Reaction score
City, State
Troy, NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
'11 XLT
So my '11 went in for he TSB about streaky windows and they took my door panels off. They didn't put them back on right. The chrome/grey around the speaker doesn't line up with the dash anymore and the gap between the door and dash is uneven.

Can someone look at their interior and take a camera phone shot of the speaker / AC vent to show that they line up and maybe the vertical gap between the door and dash to see if its even? They're telling me its supposed to be like that and I know it isn't.:thumbdwn:

So my '11 went in for he TSB about streaky windows and they took my door panels off. They didn't put them back on right. The chrome/grey around the speaker doesn't line up with the dash anymore and the gap between the door and dash is uneven.

Can someone look at their interior and take a camera phone shot of the speaker / AC vent to show that they line up and maybe the vertical gap between the door and dash to see if its even? They're telling me its supposed to be like that and I know it isn't.:thumbdwn:
Is this what you are looking for?

Attachments

• PA280236a.jpg
    PA280236a.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 336
  • PA280237a.jpg
    PA280237a.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 338

Back