• Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Need a new FREE web page site

Perry

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Loveland Co.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I just got an email from Homestead and they are rasing there rates on web pages. When I started it last year it was only $20.00 which I could handle, but now it's going up to $60.00 which for just a place the family can see pictures isn't worth it.

Were is a good place to start a new web page?????
I also need it to be simple since I don't know a lot about how to build them. Homestead was really easy, mostly cut and paste type stuff.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 per year. Gets rid of the ads! New $5 per month "try out" option.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create and save more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

red96camaro

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 4.0 (SOLD)
or webshots :D click the link in my sig for pics of my truck and check it out

Perry

Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Loveland Co.
Year, Model & Trim Level
1994 XLT
I belong to webshots but I would like it to be more like a web page. Have some information on trails and stuff we do here in Colorado.

94Matt

Reaction score
City, State
Thompson's Stn, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Mounty 4.6 AWD
I have angelfire now for over 3 years. It is free and I get 50 megs. You may only get 10 megs to start though. The only thing I dont like is that I cannot link pictures to this site. I have to send the link instead.
My web site

red96camaro

Elite Explorer<br>ECX Member
Reaction score
City, State
KY
Year, Model & Trim Level
1997 4.0 (SOLD)
nice site matt, did your friend nick stay afloat after the wheelie attempt?

94Matt

Reaction score
City, State
Thompson's Stn, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Mounty 4.6 AWD
yea, I got some more pics comming up in the next few days. I took a picture of the three explorer in my (kinda) family. My girlfriend dirves a 02 limited 4x4, her mom a 98 EB 2wd and my 94 2wd. thanks for the compliment

Dolphan

Reaction score
City, State
La Mirada, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Limited
Yahoo has free email and photo posting

Flounder

Owns 10,000 Marbles
Elite Explorer
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Pennsylvania
Year, Model & Trim Level
'08 Sport Trac Adrenalin

Peter Weber

Reaction score
City, State
Simi Valley, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'99 Sport
Perry

Try http://www.bravenet.com/

I've done a fair amount of research and believe these guys offer about as much as anybody and it's free. I just signed up myself and am in the process of building a site.

Peter