Need Advice.. What would you pay for this STA? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need Advice.. What would you pay for this STA?

asurotc206

Reaction score
City, State
Columbia, SC
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 XLT Explorer
I am seriously considering buying an Adrenalin. I have been looking high and low (and once I figured out lots of dealers had them listed as Limiteds) I finally found a few relatively close.

My question to the Sport Trac guys is: What would you pay for this one? I think the asking price of 29,600 is a little high. Thanks in advance!

2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin

windowsticker.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Not sure how much I would pay, but it does look really nice Goodluck!!

never seen an adrenalin with a roof rack.. I don't think that was available in the adrenalin package, guessing it was added by the previous owner.

Good looking truck, bed looks a little used, but should clean up ok.

Nice STA, but I've heard from more than a few Gen 2 owners, "I could have had a V8". :(

Why does it say 4.0L in the Tech Specs and 4.6L on the sticker you posted?

you'll hardly find those anymore....do it...

i agree these are rare, esp with Nav, if you want it go for it. I know i paid about the same for a Limited about the same mileage

Why does it say 4.0L in the Tech Specs and 4.6L on the sticker you posted?

Not sure. I've spoken with the dealer, and confirmed that it does indeed have a V8. I'm not buying it if it doesn't. I have found several for sale at various dealers around the southeast, so if it's not, I won't be too broken hearted. I'm headed to look at it Friday, so I'll let you all know what happens!

never seen an adrenalin with a roof rack.. I don't think that was available in the adrenalin package, guessing it was added by the previous owner.

That's one of the questions I plan on asking the dealer, too. All of the others that I've found do not have a roof rack. If it was added aftermarket, then it "detracts" from the overall appearance of the package. Maybe another hole card to get the price down!:bounce:

idk????? you can get a F150 with better payload, pulling, fuel mileage and more room for less MONEY........

They're amazing trucks, I love my Adrenalin, personally I'm not struck on the silver, the truck also comes in red, black, and blue. My Adrenalin is red, and I DEFINITELY recommend red if you find one! I've seen black ones as well, and they're also very sharp looking!

I love my STA, fully loaded V-8 AWD, it stays in the garage most of the time now. 21k on it.

adrenalins are nice. i'd go with red if you can find one though. but you can always just paint it Colorado Red.. i bought some of the same color to paint one of my cars.

310018_3249444108661_1043709818_3169413_1431308455_n.jpg

Back