Need an opinion on headlight and corners | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Need an opinion on headlight and corners

I am planning on buying the clear corners that everyone is getting on ebay but the only thing that is holding me back is that i don't have the diamond cut headlights. I just don't want it to look weird with clear corners and regular headlights.

Can anyone convince me to get the corners? Does anyone have pics of the explorer with regular headlights and the clear corners?

Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

no but i have a pic of regular corners with dimond headlights. you should get the headlights also. light output is much better and the beam pattern is much better.

I would go with the headlights but i am tight on money right now since i am in college. Maybe over the summer i would go for them.

Would it be better to get them together rather then the corners first?

Agreed. Just save up until you can get the diamond headlights along with them. It looks silly with diamond corners and stock headlights. You'll be thanking yourself when you get both of them on yer truck. They look incredible! I've had mine on for not even 24 hours yet and I already got comments about them. They rock!

All of you convinced me to wait and just save up. I looked at my car and it would look silly with just the clear corners. So now just to save up another 150 and then i am set

Thanks

Back