Need Explorer CAD drawings for school project: Anyone have some? | Ford Explorer - Ford Ranger Forums - Serious Explorations
  • Register Today It's free!

• Holiday Special! - 2 for 1 Elite Explorer sale!

Right now you can purchase an Elite Explorer membership for $20 and receive a two year membership!
    If you have an existing Elite membership contact me by PM and I will upgrade your account manually.

Click Here to start your membership and get rid of the ads!

Need Explorer CAD drawings for school project: Anyone have some?

V8BoatBuilder

Transplanted Bostonian
Reaction score
City, State
East Brunswick, NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
97 Mountaineer V8 4x4
Hey everyone:

I'm using Autodesk VIZ to make a 30 second computer animation of my Mountaineer going over some offroad terrian, and then the body will fade away to just a view of the suspention. If anyone has drafted the body or suspention of their explorer in Autocad, Pro/E, Inventor, Solidworks, etc and wouldn't mind sharing a copy of the file, that would be awesome. (The project is all about the animation, gemoetry can come from anywhere.)

I'm also looking for a direct top view of the truck, if anyone has one of those.

you can post files to this thread, or email them to me at aaron (dot) held (at) tufts.edu

Also, is there a way to just search for images on the site, similar to google image search, but just for EF?

Thanks,
Aaron